Free School Meals
The local authority has now made it simpler for parents to check eligibility and to claim free school meals.
To complete an online application please use the link below
All our meat is either locally produced or UK sourced.
Our food is supplied by Eats Catering - http://www.eats-catering.co.uk/
The menu fully complies with the latest school food regulations, and meets the criteria for the Bronze Standard of Food For Life. Meeting these criteria enables individual schools to develop their food culture in school, in addition to the following practical benefits:-
- At least 75% of the dishes on our menu are freshly prepared in our kitchens.
- All the meat we use is farm assured as a welfare minimum.
- The eggs we use are from cage-free hens (in fact ours are local & free range too).
- Our staff are supported with professional development including training in fresh food preparation.
- Food on the menu does not contain any hydrogenated fats or undesirable additives
A school meal costs £2.30 per day, £11.50 per week for KS2 children, cheques made payable to SCC Hundon C P School include your child’s name on the reverse. Please put your child's dinner money in a named, sealed envelope.
Please pay for all meals when they are taken, alternatively they can be paid for in advance.