This link takes you to the information and advice for parents on the Suffolk Website. On the website there are pages covering parenting programmes on offer, with booking forms. As well as links to local and national sources of support on a range of issues parents of both younger children and teenagers may face. Links include a range of DVD clips of family scenarios with parents talking about what they found helpful.
This link is a reading support for parents.tips for busy parents..pdf
- CEOP - News and articles surrounding internet safety.
- Think you know - Great advice to keep children safe whilst using the internet.
- Parent Information - Expert information to help children and young people stay safe online.
- UK Safer Internet Centre - E-safety tips, advice and resources.
- NSPCC Online Safety - Helpful advice and tools you can use to help keep your child safe whenever and wherever they go online.
- Department for Education - Articles and advice for children and young people
- OFSTED – finding inspection reports
- Suffolk LEA – information about school places, school holidays and county policies
- Cerebra - help to support parents/carers with children who have sleep issues. They also have a stress helpline.
- Mental health - Mental Health Foundation has on-line information about anxiety, depression, ADHD etc.
- Mind – a mental health charity for children and adults